The successful candidate will provide travel management services to existing overseas and local customers. The job holder will ensure that they work closely with business development, procurement, reservations, operations and commercial Technology teams to successfully achieve the objectives established by the company. The job holder will ensure that all aspects of the clients needs are met to optimise the product offering, maximise business value derived from each product and ensure business goals are achieved.
– Identify profitable opportunities for the business through monitoring client performance in line with the budget, extensive research and analysis to meet the needs of established customers/markets.
– Monitor market trends and competitor activities, oversee products already in market and review and develop these to ensure they remain viable options in accordance with the defined product development strategy and bring products out of market where necessary.
– Implementation of technologies through a unified channel regionally and globally in line with the corporate’s policy.
– Represent the business at national and international events, attend trade shows, visit established customers for product training and sales opportunities and ensure the interests of the DMC are effectively promoted.
– Develop and maintain relationships with established clients, suppliers and Purchasing team to identify potential opportunities within the market and influence the contracting of specific product requirements.
– Monitor client performance in line with the budgets and recommend ways of improving the same, to line manager, for the multinational and large local accounts. Hold responsibility for client profitability.
– Establishing Multi level relationship matrix with key stakeholders of the customer.
Specific for Corporate Travel
– Liaise with the various branches of a client’s offices regionally, as well as HRG offices to set up a standard consolidated travel policy, standard accounting, regional corporate deals etc. Lead the communication between all concerned, once set up has been established, and create detailed and relevant MIS reports as needed, which will be submitted to client’s head office.
– Work within the constraints of Regional / Global agreements and ensure that the relationship is advantageous to HRG UAE. Work to client set deadlines ensuring data / proposal quality is not compromised.
– Negotiate on behalf of the client with vendors to secure the best corporate deal, to maximise savings for the client.
– Monitor market trends and competitor activities and report findings back to the line manager.
– Regularly communicate to our clients the dnata / HRG Product portfolio using all the means available to maximise sales and revenue. Ensure that the policy decisions made by Management are promptly communicated to our front line staff.
– Continuously update front line staff and clients on relevant travel industry updates.
– Be the Key Account Manager for HRG’s multinational and large local clients, and represent HRG in the regional and global client meetings and advice line manager on any follow up required. Demonstrate the advantages of partnering with HRG to client though product knowledge both locally and globally. Create intuitive pricing in line with client expectations and requirements.
– Monitor client revenues and recommend ways of improving the same, to line manager, for the multinational and large local accounts. Hold responsibility for client profitability.
– Liaise with all the service departments i.e. Revenue Accounts, dnata BSG, CASA, Credit Control, etc and ensure full support is provided to HRG operations and clients, and also liaise with internal departments and clients to ensure timely payment recovery is made.
– Familiarization of HRG/dnata Products, services and technologies.
– Regional Implementation roll out of an online booking tool experience.
– Expertise in Managing and overseeing MG&E business for global accounts.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
– 12 Years schooling or equivalent
– 5+ years experience in commerical/ sales and/or account management experience, preferably within the travel industry.
– Experience in conducting sales presentations.
– People management experience in a multinational environment is desirable.
– Experience in attending service level reviews with clients and implementing agreed standards.
– Demonstrable negotiation skills at a senior level.
– Ability to complete statistical reviews and analyse results.
– U.A.E. Driving Licence is essential.
SALARY & BENEFITS
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. The Dirham is linked to the Special Drawing Right of the International Monetary Fund. It has been held constant against the US dollar since the end of 1980 at a mid-rate of approximately US$1= Dh3.66.
Please click here to Apply Online