The successful candidate will achieve and exceed portfolio revenue target whilst supporting the overall country plan and commercial target by ensuring that the GSA principal’s position in the market is protected. Source and maintain new and existing corporate business and manage, plan and implement sales activities within a portfolio of corporate and travel management company accounts within the UAE & Middle East.
– Recommend, develop promotional action plans focused on meeting GSA principal’s revenue targets within account portfolio.
– Implement and monitor sales strategies in the territory to ensure GSA principal is competitively positioned and remains the Airline of choice for consumers. Co-ordinate the distribution of quality marketing and promotional collateral and material.
– Influence and direct supporting sales teams/business units to ensure that all business opportunities are exploited objectively and effectively.
– Achieve/exceed sales targets within the Territory, to support the growth objectives of the business.
– Gather and analyse competitor intelligence and market trends with action-based data to support management in refining sales and business strategies to ensure GSA principal maintains a leading position in the market.
– Participate and actively contribute in planning sessions by providing constructive feedback and customer trends and insights to help identify new opportunities and challenge and to ensure that the product range, pricing, promotion plans and sales strategies are well suited to the market place.
– Negotiate incentive programmes within guidelines established and ensure revenue targets are met.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
– 12 Years schooling or equivalent
– 5+ years e xperience in the travel / Airline industry including 3 years in outdoor sales and marketing capacity.
– Current experience and knowledge of travel trade distribution essential.
– Experience of handling external suppliers and service providers.
– Demonstrable ability to influence at boardroom/Senior Management Level
– Experience and knowledge of the Travel Trade and Corporate sector essential
– Good presentation, negotiation, and analytical skills a must.
– Ability to work with CRM tools like salesforce.com
– Computer Knowledge, i.e. Ms. Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
– Must be adaptable and a strong team player with the ability to work under pressure.
– Valid UAE Driver’s License
– Strong Customer Service Skills.
– Figure orientated
– Must be prepared to work after hours and weekends when needed.
– Local and Regional travel required
– Fluent in written and spoken English
SALARY & BENEFITS
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. The Dirham is linked to the Special Drawing Right of the International Monetary Fund. It has been held constant against the US dollar since the end of 1980 at a mid-rate of approximately US$1= Dh3.66.
Please click here to Apply Online