The successful candidate will supervise and manage the activities of the local Sales and Account Management team towards delivering the following EmQuest objectives:
– Maximise segments from users through Sabre Protect existing user base and market share.
– Evaluate opportunities for additional revenue and grow market share.
– Manage the implementation of annual Product and Marketing strategies.
– Distribute and monitor workload among all Account Executives to ensure optimum service delivery to the market.
– Evaluate and take decisions on proposals from Account Executives for business feasibilities and incentive schemes.
– Explore, evaluate and recommend decisions on proposals from the Account Executives for business growth. Negotiate rental feed and incentives with difficult/problematic agents that have been escalated by Account Executives.
– Plan & implement effective recovery programs for accounts that reach critical point.
– Ensure EmQuest Consultants effectively support and manage users in order to maximize booking fee revenue from each account and minimize company exposure to debt.
– Work closely with top twenty account managers to promote user confidence and reduce competitive threats from other GDS. This includes: discussing business, hosting decision makers at lunches, dinners or other events, discussing special incentive or income revenue streams, promote special projects that the job holder feels may help the agency and in turn generate revenue or promote loyalty.
Product & Training
– Prioritise and Implement the deployment of new products, updates and enhancements for the market.
– Co-ordinate activities between Emirates Group IT Services and Support, EmQuest Customer Support, EmQuest Product Team, IT Service Desk, Emirates Training Centre and EmQuest executives to ensure correct installation of products at customer sites with minimum disruption to customer business.
– Manage the scheduling of user training with PSM towards efficient use of Sabre which in turn would result in increased customer satisfaction, loyalty and revenue.
– Develop, analyse and recommend pricing, packaging and marketing strategies based on market intelligence to the S&SM for all Sabre and in-house developed products towards maximising loyalty and revenues.
Credit Control – Monthly
– Work with each Account Executive towards accurate agency payment.
– Implement follow-up actions to reward or recover account loyalty and reduce risk of debt exposure. Oversee appropriate recovery and/or disconnection procedures in cases of unacceptable debt.
– Evaluate and make recommendations to S&SM of any new business in terms of expected segment revenue and appropriate incentives where applicable.
– Ensure successful implementation of sales campaigns to prospective clients with the objective of increasing the Sabre user base. This is done by setting targets for each Account Executive and ensuring campaign targets are achieved successfully.
– Structure, train and motivate the EmQuest Team to ensure fulfilment of business objectives Set timely PM Objectives and conduct appraisals with S&SM in accordance with company standard.
Budgeting, Finance and reporting
– Agree on sales targets and expenses for the budget year with each Account Executive and assist S&SM to draw up yearly budgets with the objective of optimizing performance, increasing market share and limiting expenditure.
– Monitor actual vs projected revenues, benefits and cost projections and prepare monthly market reports for S&SM, highlighting commercial & operational issues and implement necessary corrective action.
– Compile monthly reports to provide management with market feedback on operational issues, competitor activities and recommend corrective actions.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
– 12 Years schooling or equivalent
– 3 years experience in GDS/Distribution including at least 2 years in a supervisory role or experience in business development or similar environment.
– Thorough understanding of Sabre and/or other GDS products is essential.
– Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products.
– Working independently in multiple projects simultaneously and maintain contact with a variety of internal service providers and external customers.
– Must be able to anticipate market needs and propose solutions.
SALARY & BENEFITS
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. The Dirham is linked to the Special Drawing Right of the International Monetary Fund. It has been held constant against the US dollar since the end of 1980 at a mid-rate of approximately US$1= Dh3.66.
Please click here to Apply Online