Your main tasks will be the following-
• Lead the implementation process of our business model in the market with clear action plan and time frame (list of assigned projects targeting very high hit rate)
• Ensure to cover 100% of allocated markets/customers and create strong customer relationship.
• Have efficient market overview in order to adapt our strategy for an effective and aggressive action plan in the market.
• Build up a solid and reliable opportunity pipeline to be at least 5 times the orders received target
• Screen the opportunities towards the most favorable deals for the EPC solutions product group.
• Be a strong team leader and guide/motivate the capture team and the tendering team to perform efficiently.
• Define and agree the targets with each local sales resources (Front End Sales, Country Managers) and motivate them for exceeding their targets.
• Regular review with the different market channels (mainly FES) for their achievements as per the agreed targeted figures.
• Understand and implement the risk review process for all the projects as per the guide lines.
Ideally you will have a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering with a minimum of 10 years of experience in sales and channel management. Strong experience in the middle east market is required.
Please note: ABB reserves the rights to withdraw this job publication at any given time.
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: Apply Online