Undertake administration and other office duties that leave the sales team free to focus on the busy business of selling.
– Drive a customer during the whole journey of enrolment, including collection of information, follow up on agreement signature and credentials creation.
– Provide day to day support to operational tasks of customers (web training, credential issues, agreement renewals, massive commercial communications, etc.).
– Prepare reports on all customers’ trends and activities, providing pre-analysed information to BDMs, KAMs and management.
– Support in the forecasting of existing customers.
– Keeping track of sales targets
– For Affiliate portal customers, the role will also run reports and identify potential areas of improvement, to the extent to propose margin actions to the BDM or KAM in charge.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
– High school diploma or vocational qualification in office, computing or administrative skills
– Currently working in a similar role for at least one year
– Salesforce usage is a plus
Knowledge / Skills:
– Good customer care skills
– Accuracy and attention to detail
– Good organizational skills
– Good computer and keyboard skills
– An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
– An ability to work independently and as a team
– Good administrative skills
– Good written and verbal English
– Quick to learn
SALARY & BENEFITS
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. The Dirham is linked to the Special Drawing Right of the International Monetary Fund. It has been held constant against the US dollar since the end of 1980 at a mid-rate of approximately US$1= Dh3.66. Besides travel benefits normally associated with an airline, more information on employee benefits is available within the ‘Working Here’ section of this site. By viewing the ‘Dubai Lifestyle’ section in the site you can also consider the benefits of Dubai as a location to live and work in.
Please click here to Apply Online