This position will have the below main accountabilities:
1. Develop the Oil & Gas and Industry accounts through the following:
• Apply account management practices and present one simple ABB.
• White sport analysis to serve the oil & gas and industrial clients with the right product and technology.
• Create player maps to identify key personnel in the management level and decision making process.
• Identify and evaluate clients’ internal processes such as technical and commercial evaluation, decision making process, award process, prequalification process and strategic planning.
2. Maintain the position of ABB factories as reliable supplier in the market by following up the project closely from the offering phase till execution to ensure smooth execution and good delivery along with high quality.
3. Product Mapping for Oil & Gas markets and Industry.
4. Focus and report on trends in market, customer issues, and won and lost projects.
5. Assist and support other sales colleagues in different division and business units, and maintain the team spirit to achieve the agreed budgets.
6.Keeping abreast of what competitors are doing and analyze competitors offer positioning (Strategies and Products).
7. Plan and carry out direct marketing activities to achieve agreed budgets.
8. Responsible for overall strategic planning that typically involves such matters as investigating the market for potential sales, in concert with Company goals and objectives. Coordinates with other groups to assess competition, prepare sales estimates and potential return on investment.
9. Coordinate with sales in other countries for cross border projects, and mutually agree on the strategy to be applied for each project.
10. Interact with other ABB units and divisions to increase ABB chances in different projects, and deliver “One ABB” message to customers.
11. Execute/perform NPS to oil & gas and industry clients. Implementing resolution plans to ensure customer satisfaction.
12. Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
13. Ensure targets achievement for Power Grids Division.
14. Additional responsibilities as ADWEA key account manager
• Develop ADWEA Account
• Identify the white spots and start all pre-qualification process that are needed for approving ABB manufacturer’s and client’s vendor
• Enhance/ensure ABB has strong market share through securing the target projects with an added value selling.
• Develop relationship with clients and establish player maps to increase the awareness of ABB management of key players in customer organizations.
Ideally you should have a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering with 7 years of experience in marketing and sales for power products and systems. Knowledge and experience in commercial terms & conditions and product knowledge is required.Good in networking, flexibility and team building capabilities with a high degree of initiative, proactiveness and solution oriented work style is preferred. High level of negotiation skills & fluency in English languages is required with Arabic language preferred.
Please note: ABB reserves the rights to withdraw this job publication at any given time.