The Training Officer supports the learning and development needs of the company through his/her involvement in on-boarding, review and standardization of processes, planning and implementation of learning and development strategies (i.e. training needs assessment, formulation of training plans, training design and development, implementation and evaluation.
• Minimum three years of experience in the field of learning and development/ organisation development and/or quality.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource, Psychology, Industrial/ Behavioural Science or related qualification
• A combination of above education plus experience in a healthcare industry will be an ideal background.
• Prior experience of implementing the learning and development cycle.
• Background in the field of Hospital Information Systems will be an advantage.
• Good understanding of the lean methodology as well as the various quality-improvement tools such as value stream mapping, end-to-end process analysis, workflow documentation, data gathering and analysis.
• Good computer skills; proficient in using Microsoft Office packages specifically MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and MS Visio.
• Excellent platform/ facilitation skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to build rapport with internal and external stakeholders
• Excellent time management and organisation skills Ability to be proactive and use self-initiatives
• High attention to detail and strong problem solving skills
• Ability to work independently as well as within a team
• Proficient in both written and spoken English; ability to speak and write in Arabic would be an advantage
• Flexible and adaptable
• Ability to work within a multicultural work environment
• Conduct training needs identification/analysis.
• Develop training plans based on the outcome of the training needs analysis; design in-house, customized training interventions.
• Plan, organize and implement assigned training activities; manage the implementation using the given resources.
• Evaluate effectiveness of training interventions and identify opportunities for continual people development.
• Be involved in lean mapping activities i.e. process observation, creation of work flows and analyse the interdependency of processes and identify areas for improvement.
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: Apply Online