Under the direction of the Director, CI, the Senior Manager is responsible for managing their assigned portfolio of work and the associated staff. Key duties include overall portfolio management, resource capacity planning, resource line management and CI training build and delivery function.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Manages the assigned portfolio of work to ensure optimal resource utilization
• Supports a culture of continuous improvement that values the ability of all caregivers to improve on the performance of the organization
• Responsible for tracking project impacts and overall return on investment for the assigned portfolio for inclusion in the portfolio review.
• Responsible for supporting the Director, CI, in the on-going evaluation of internal and external CI training material development and delivery
• Coaching and mentoring of all CI caregivers to build capability within the organization in line with the individual’s personal and professional development
• Responsible for maintaining a consistent CI methodology and framework across their assigned portfolio including the coaching of their team to follow the prescribed CI project lifecycle.
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: Apply Online