This position is critical in supporting the clinical and operational functions of CCAD’s diagnostic service lines: Pathology & Laboratory Medicine Institute and the Imaging Institute. This position directly supports the Institute Administrator and indirectly, institute Chiefs in both institutes. Areas of responsibility include: management of reporting business metrics, management of projects, clinical data analysis and development of presentations for decision making.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Provides analytical and project management support to Institute Operations Council meetings including agenda setting, key decision making/informational items requested by the team, completion of standard reporting, tracking decisions and ensuring all follow up items are completed
– Gather, analyze and present financial, operational and quality KPIs for both internal and external services
– Assist the Institute Administrator in driving growth and delivery of high quality, efficient referral diagnostic services
– Supports the Institute Administrator in the development and implementation of key strategic initiatives in accordance with PLMI/Imaging goals and objectives.
– Provide support and direction in optimizing service delivery, access to care, patient experience, continuous improvement projects and quality and safety initiatives.
– Monitors and identifies clinical/operational tasks involving institute stakeholders; setting and driving goals and timelines, developing implementation plans and ensuring completion
– Partner with institute leadership to develop departmental strategies, policies and process flows for approval and implementation
– Responsible for facilitating institute HR functions, mentoring and coaching Analysts, Diagnostic Schedulers and Medical Secretaries on key competencies
– Implements duties and projects as assigned by the Institute Administrator and/or Institute Chiefs (PLMI/Imaging)
– Highly proficient in producing professional deliverables in the following software programs: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio.
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: Apply Online