The Postdoctoral Fellow, as part of the program team, engages in collaborative scientific work with other colleagues to deliver specific research tasks. The Postdoctoral Fellow may also prepare status reports on program process.
Shares responsibility for the timely completion of assigned tasks and ensures constant progress in research pertaining to specialty area.
• Performs assigned scientific research at the highest standards
• Writes and publishes articles in peer reviewed journals that highlight findings from research
• Provides regular status updates regarding developments in the project
• Develops collaborative links with core scientific personnel in related program areas to gain exposure and build knowledge on experimental/ research activities and approaches
• Provides education and updates for medical technologists and clinicians regarding advances in the field
• Researches articles with regard to the subject, keeps up-to-date with the latest developments and identifies areas for improvement
• Participates in postdoc career development and review process
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: Apply Online