This position is responsible for performing cardiac device analysis on patients in the laboratory or at the bedside and accurately recording test results. This position assists the Lead Cardiovascular Technologist with assigned duties and serves as a mentor for additional staff.
•Graduate of an accredited Cardiovascular program or Allied Health specialized program in Cardiovascular Technology (minimum two (2) year curriculum) is required
Registration with cardiovascular credentialing international, or equivalent.
•Current national license is required
•BLS is required
•Graduation from an approved Cardiovascular Technology of Clinical Physiology (cardiology) program leading to a degree of at least three (3) years diploma or equivalent.
– Minimum of two (2) years relevant experience is required
– Proficient in the use of PCs, spreadsheets and other software applications
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Strong oral and written communication skills
– Ability to speak and write in English is required
– Ability to speak and write in both English and Arabic is preferred
Graduate of an accredited Cardiovascular program or Allied Health specialized program in Cardiovas
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: Apply Online