Biostatisticians use their knowledge of mathematics, science, and statistics to research critical queries in health care and public health. Together with researchers, biostatisticians collect and examine data that will provide relevant conclusions about critical medical queries. The Biostatistician will collaborate in clinical and scientific research, advise and teach biostatistics methodologies and provide a statistical consultancy for CCAD.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Map out, develop and supervise timelines for statistical and data management activities in agreement with clinical and medical requirements for the assigned project
– Collaborates with clinical investigators in the development of research proposals
– Reviews methodological aspects of research proposals
– Provides statistical profiles of CCAD’s patient population and sub-populations
– Facilitates sharing of medical statistics in the UAE
– Teaches statistical methodology (when required)
– Conduct review for clinical study procedures and statistical and data management documents made by others
– Contribute to the training and progress of new biostatisticians, spearhead efforts in the progress
– Maintain and observe therapeutic area standards
– Offer data and statistical management input into process development. Have the ability write Statistical Analysis Plans for assigned projects
– Offer statistical contribution into case Report Form design for specific projects and supervise the endeavors in certification, enhancement, and examination of the research database.
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: Apply Online