Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Digital Design Services professionals envision, research, design and manage marketing, commerce and servicing experiences across touchpoints.
Customer Service Delivery professionals includes the management of customer interactions to increase customer satisfaction and improve service quality.
• Apply conceptual thinking to create world-class digital services across multiple platforms, smartly bringing together user needs, business goals and technical realities
• Develop sound UX concepts, including the definition of customer needs, task analysis, and the creation of personas, storyboards, scenarios, user flows and use cases.
• Translate concepts into designs that illustrate simplicity despite system complexity
• Create instant tangibility for the Fjord team and the client through storytelling and rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototyping
• Define the User Interface Design through information architecture, wireframes and user flows and validate it through usability testing
• Create light weighed specifications and style guides to supplement prototypes for our implementation partners
• Work directly with customers and prospects to design end-to-end experiences using participatory and iterative design techniques including observational studies customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of qualitative and quantitative research to uncover insights, learn about user behavior and verify design concepts
• Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually
• Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented
• Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, project management, business and brand strategists, and hardware and software developers.
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: Apply Online