We have just launched Quantum, a multi-functional programme to design the future back-office operating model for dnata and the wider Emirates Group. This will be an exciting and challenging journey to truly transform into an organisation that can use timely and accurate data from across our network to deliver consistent, world-class business support’.
The jobholder will be accountable for all training tasks related to Quantum, including planning, managing and providing direction / coaching to the team on the design and development of training strategies, plans, assets and tools, overseeing all training activities for Quantum.
Ensure that the training team complies with the training standards and templates for Quantum. Understand the Quantum scope and key change impacts, to identify the stakeholders impacted by the implementation, and their training needs. Engage with key stakeholders internally, including GLD to align and share best practice.
– Direct and manage training & performance support program
– Design and develop training strategy and approach
– Create and utilise tracking tools, templates / training and performance support standards
– Manage training development and delivery teams
– Oversee the coordination of training logistics and site requirements
– Determine Knowledge Management approach and program
– Determine ongoing maintenance and ownership
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
– Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
– The Training Lead should have at least 8-10+ years of experience in the area of training, including aligned to change programmes.
– Deep knowledge of Organisation Change Management, Project Management, Training Management and should be able to lead workshops for senior Emirates Group stakeholders.
– A broad knowledge of SAP Cloud Solutions and involvement in SAP transformation programs would be advantageous
SALARY & BENEFITS
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. The Dirham is linked to the Special Drawing Right of the International Monetary Fund and it has been held constant against the US dollar since the end of 1980 at a mid-rate of approximately US$1=Dh3.66. Besides generous travel benefits normally associated with an airline, this managerial role also has excellent leave and health care packages, accommodation, power and water paid for, along with transport benefits, life insurance and other employee benefits making the role attractive to high performers. By viewing the ‘Dubai Lifestyle’ section in the careers website you can also consider the many benefits of Dubai as a location to live and work in.
Please click here to Apply Online