Your main tasks will be the following-
• Development -Oversees the preparation of proposals through internal and external resources. Ensures all proposals follow relevant ABB procedures and guidelines as well as legal requirements.
• Terms and Conditions- Ensure the validation of terms and conditions (commercial, technical, legal, pricing)
• Resource Allocation -Assign and allocate internal and external resources for proposal preparation. Support engineers in all the phases of proposal preparation.
• Bid / No Bid- Support bid/no bid analyses and decisions.
• Risk Review Lead the preparation of the Risk Review Process and support the sales team with the presentation of the risk review and any necessary follow up actions.
• Customer- Support sales team(s) during customer negotiations and provides technical expertise. Ensure market and customer conditions are leveraged to prepare the most competitive offer.
• Consortium Identify opportunities where a consortium approach can be applied to better serve the customer.
• Loss Order Analysis-Conduct Periodic Loss Order Analysis and provide the necessary feedback to the sales team and the management in order to facilitate the necessary corrective action in order to improve the probability for future success
• Coordination with supply chain management-The role requires close coordination with the supply chain management as part of the tendering process and ensure timely initiation of necessary actions as required to get the timely and most competitive offers from vendors.
Ideally you will have a bachleor’s dregree in engineering with good experience in large electrical system tendering projects.Good understanding of ABB’s electrical system & electrical products offering will be preferred.
Please note: ABB reserves the rights to withdraw this job publication at any given time.
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: Apply Online