(Temporary and Permanent Positions)
To provide a dedicated recruitment service to assigned departments within the Emirates Group, ensuring attraction, selection and recruitment of the highest quality workforce who are capable and competent to perform and project the Emirates Group vision. This is achieved through the formulation and implementation of recruitment strategy and methodology to achieve a consistent quality outcome whilst protecting the integrity of the Emirates Group recruitment process.
– Promote the Emirates / DNATA image as the ’employer of choice’ to the local and global workforce by the efficient use of media and other promotional tools. This includes the production of targeted newspaper or web based adverts and the promotion of the role and benefits (e.g. travel, work culture, Dubai location etc.) of working with the EK Group.
– Understand the operational objectives and manpower needs of the assigned departments and translate this into cost effective candidate attraction initiatives and a planned strategy to meet the departmental requirements. At all times ensuring quality service standards and quality of sourced candidates and that cost-effective strategies are utilised.
– Provide statistical / analytical information to management (Rec/HR/Line) on matters such as, status reports, non-standard selections and exceptions, offers declined and salary comparisons, highlighting problems and recommend solutions / alternatives to on-going issues.
– Produce Internal Vacancy Notices (IVN) and source external candidates by utilising available databases and media (print and web-based advertisements) whilst liaising with National Recruitment over potential UAE National candidates who may be suitable. Utilise technology and experience to shortlist candidates in accordance with job requirements.
– Proactively communicate (within specified time frames) with internal and external candidates in order to maintain a professional image and a quality candidate experience.
– Identify and employ appropriate tools and methodology to ensure precise benchmarking of candidates against the technical and behavioural competencies and `cultural fit? requirements of each position. Introduce new and innovative changes, where appropriate, to identify and select talent.
– Build professional relationships with Line Managers, in order to provide a committed service and balancing process integrity issues with the needs to be responsive to departmental pressures. Advise Line Managers on the interpretation of behavioural evidence, influencing and negotiating selection decisions.
– Use the internal database (HR Recruit) and the careers portal to identify potential candidates and communicate their suitability to the Line Managers and vice versa with strict adherence to confidentiality of clients and candidates.
– Maintain quality relationships with other HR sections e.g. Business Support, Remuneration & Planning, National Recruitment, Training, HR Service Centre and Business Psychology, working collaboratively with a wider team to support Group HR and the recruitment process qualitatively and administratively.
– Professionally work with and manage the quality of support provided by recruitment agencies when operationally working with them in the field, ensuring that Emirates brand image and high standards of candidate service are reflected by all processes where support is provided.
– Assist the Recruitment Manager on assigned project work as required. Project manage relevant tasks or initiatives associated with process or procedural improvement.
– Coach team members in all aspects of the recruitment function and give feedback as required. Supervise team members if required or in the absence of the Recruitment Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Human Resources.Employee Relations : 5+ Years
Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) :
Human Resources or a related discipline (where the understanding and assessment of people is a core requirement of the qualification). Experience in an HR role, preferably within the aviation industry or a large corporate / multinational / professional services organization. Qualified and experienced in competency-based focused interviewing techniques and as an Assessment Centre Facilitator / Observer. Thorough knowledge of recruitment methodologies and assessment tools (‘subject matter expert’) and the ability to apply this knowledge and associated techniques. This includes a knowledge of database integration / internet technology and familiarity with e-Recruitment solutions. Written and verbal communication skills in English.
SALARY & BENEFITS
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. The Dirham is linked to the Special Drawing Right of the International Monetary Fund and it has been held constant against the US dollar since the end of 1980 at a mid-rate of approximately US$1=Dh3.66. Besides generous travel benefits normally associated with an airline, this managerial role also has excellent leave and health care packages, accommodation, power and water paid for, along with transport benefits, life insurance and other employee benefits making the role attractive to high performers. By viewing the ‘Dubai Lifestyle’ section in the careers website you can also consider the many benefits of Dubai as a location to live and work in.We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. The Dirham is linked to the Special Drawing Right of the International Monetary Fund. It has been held constant against the US dollar since the end of 1980 at a mid-rate of approximately US$1= Dh3.66. Besides travel benefits normally associated with an airline, more information on employee benefits is available within the ‘Working Here’ section of this site. By viewing the ‘Dubai Lifestyle’ section in the site you can also consider the benefits of Dubai as a location to live and work in.We offer our employee’s competitive remuneration packages, attractive travel benefits, and career development supported by multi-million dollar training facilities in Dubai, and e-Learning programmes for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
Please click here to Apply Online