– Successful completion of initial training program as well as any concurrent training related to the job role
– Answer all calls and emails assigned to the skill set trained for
– Booking and ticketing as per corporate client requests and their travel poicies according to contractual and negotiated guidelines.
– Acts on crisis management during untoward incidences pertaining to any product sold by the department.
– Be able to manually construct fares and add applicable taxes and surcharges and mark ups as necessary on a per transaction basis for flights, hotels, and other products.
– Be able to be competent in selling the following products to customers via email and calls
– Legacy Carrier Flights
– LCC Flights
– Car Hire
– Other Miscellaneous products available to customers from dnata.
– Be able to achieve all agreed metrics for the line of business which includes but is not limited to:
– Sales Targets
– Must be detail oriented with utmost focus on quality and efficiency
– Must take ownership of the clients assigned to with highest importance
– Results orientation with bias for action, versatility, and adaptability.
– Willing to work in shifting schedules that includes possible graveyard shifts.
– Excellent written and communication skills
– Excellent customer service and sales orientation
– Understanding of Middle East culture is very critical
– Must be able to effectively communicate with colleagues and peers from other departments
– Willing to work on shifting schedules
– Must be a team player
– Must be able to work and remain calm under pressure
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
– Applicants must be willing to work and relocate to Clark, Pampanga.
– Applicants must be a Filipino citizen or have a relevant residence status
– Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree or attended/completed at least 4 years of college course preferably Tourism or any Travel related courses.
– Minimum three year travel industry experience, either from a BPO which is travel related, or from an actual travel agency.
– IATA certification is definitely a plus in Basic or Advanced Standard Fares or ticketing
– Experience in handling corporate clients for the travel industry.
– Experience in at least one GDS and its native environment.
– Must display competencies in sales and customer service skills
– Must have a minimum of 30 WPM typing speed
– Advance skills in MS Office Applications specifically Word and Excel.
– Superior customer service skills with previous training in this category (preferrably with certificates)
– Strong international routing knowledge and well versed in world geography.
– Knowledgeable in the travel industry terms and concepts.
– Above average mathematical competencies.
Please click here to Apply Online