The jobholder will create seasonal and medium term schedules for Emirates ensuring commercial objectives are met whilst considering critical operational challenges and resource constraints.
Job Outline:– Create current seasons and Medium-term schedules
– Develop multiple scheduling scenarios in response to changes in market dynamics thereby maintaining the integrity of the current Plan and the strategic direction of the network growth.
– Manage a diverse worldwide airport slot portfolio based on current and future network slot requirements.
– Participate in airport slots negotiations along with Senior Manager at the bi-annual IATA slots meetings, explore opportunities for slot swaps with other airlines that would benefit Emirates and strengthen its slots holding.
– Optimise network connectivity at Dubai Hub by continuously analysing and optimising peak hub activity to maximise capacity, asset and resource utilisation at Dubai airport.
– Manage the schedule distribution process, system and team to ensure effective distribution of Emirates operating/ marketing flight schedule data.
– Manage the schedule data sharing process with Emirates code share partners, specifically the timely and accurate exchange of schedule data.
– Audit the automation and continuous enhancement of Emirates schedule planning systems through the design, development and implementation of solutions.
– Facilitate Schedule Planning System (AirFlite) integration with other major systems within the department and company.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
– University degree preferably in Aviation Management.
– Seven years in the airline industry, with a minimum of five years experience in international flight scheduling, slot portfolio management and schedule distribution, at least two of which should have been in a supervisory or managerial capacity.
SALARY & BENEFITS
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. The Dirham is linked to the Special Drawing Right of the International Monetary Fund and it has been held constant against the US dollar since the end of 1980 at a mid-rate of approximately US$1=Dh3.66. Besides generous travel benefits normally associated with an airline, this managerial role also has excellent leave and health care packages, accommodation, power and water paid for, along with transport benefits, life insurance and other employee benefits making the role attractive to high performers. By viewing the ‘Dubai Lifestyle’ section in the careers website you can also consider the many benefits of Dubai as a location to live and work in.
Please click here to Apply Online