The job holder is responsilble to ensure that the presentation and functional qulaity of all stores in EMAAR portfolio is of highest possible standard and in line with the company’s directed design criteria and precinct design criteria.
• Assist Senior Design Manager and Director in design and day to day operations matters.
• Ensures business driven retail design soultions, on site store delivery, and minimisation of downtime in the income stream as a result of programmed openings.
• Review tenancies, designs, submissions and ensure concept designs in line with Emaar Malls standards.
• Participate in meetings to discuss design, delivery issues and status.
• Seek authorization and performance feedback when required
• Escalate issues through chain of command.
• Offer enhanced concept design options to tenants as and when required
• Establish Priorities
• Discuss and coordinate issues
• Report status weekly in retail design meetings on each asset
• Coordinate and obtain final lease plan for retail design and delivery
• Prepare Emaar design criteria and manual, and update as required
• Chase amd guide designer towards a final design approval
• University Degree or equivalent architectural, interior design technical discipline.
• Minimum 6-year experience, ideally in retail design and retail construction.
• Management skills and the ability to relaa=te to the complexities of managing retail property.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to lead a team
• Negotiating Skills
• Driving License
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: Apply Online