– Supervise the day to day operation of an assigned reservation unit, ensuring effective coordination with internal departments and external suppliers/clients in order to provide accurate, friendly and professional services whilst minimising cost and maximising sales opportunities.
– Analyse assigned credit accounts and resolve all short payments by correcting files or clarifying with tour operators/outstations so that the accounting for all files is in line with laid down guidelines.
– Implement and review processes and procedures to improve the productivity and performance of the unit, making recommendations for improvement and ensuring procedures and processes are fully communicated to staff.
– Design and implement action plans that maximise all possible revenue opportunities and support the achievement of targets and ensure service turnaround times are exceeded.
– Monitor and manage assigned pre-payment accounts/groups and escalate any irregularities for review and action.
– Develop and maintain effective professional relationships with travel trade by establishing regular contact with local suppliers, reservations and accounts staff.
– Analyse all customer feedback and resolve any concerns and provide feedback as appropriate about the performance of assigned accounts, their practices or any irregularities.
Accountabilities Specific to fit/dso
– Plan the monthly schedule and annual leave plans to optimise service delivery and operational efficiency.
– Conduct annual and interim performance reviews for staff as per the company guidelines.
– Train staff on all operational aspects and ensure that a high standard of service is provided to principals and passengers.
Accountabilities Specific to Leisure Groups
– Attract and capture the client’s interest in the destination by making quality, cost effective, and detailed proposals which result in innovative and competitive tailor made programs.
– Conduct regular hotel/supplier inspections keeping up to date with the latest developments in the destination.
– Create operational plans prior to the clients arrival, liaise with the operations team and suppliers, supervise and support the field operations of each client/group and pre-empt and resolve problems so that the client has a seamless experience.
– Plan, schedule and organise leisure groups from conception to completion and ensure a high quality service throughout the customer experience.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
– 12 Years schooling or equivalent in a leisure and tourism related subject would be advantageous.
– 5+ years e xperience in an operational unit within the service, tourism, hospitality industry.
– Previous supervisory experience would be preferable.
– Knowledge of the UAE its’ culture and heritage.
– Knowledge of Dubai hotels, airports and visa regulation.
– Understanding of first aid, safety procedures and DTCM/DDCR/RTA regulations.
– Computer literate with an ability to use Office applications.
– Demonstrable ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
– Demonstrable ability to manage, motivate, coach and develop multicultural teams.
SALARY & BENEFITS
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. The Dirham is linked to the Special Drawing Right of the International Monetary Fund. It has been held constant against the US dollar since the end of 1980 at a mid-rate of approximately US$1= Dh3.66.
Please click here to Apply Online