This is a leadership role
Our Leaders focus on People and results, they engage, collaborate, inspire others and they consistently act as a role model. Our leaders develop a culture where all their colleagues possess the skills, knowledge and the confidence to work safely, feel respected and are engaged in helping everyone stay safe.
The successful candidate will provide s upport to the Manager of Food Hygiene, ensuring applicable Food Hygiene systems are managed effectively across all dnata catering facilities globally. Monitoring food hygiene standards and any customer and consumer complaints for the required corrective action. Supporting all relevant standards and legislation, HACCP compliance, legislation, customer policies, labelling and audit management for dnata catering globally.
– Overseeing all internal HACCP and food hygiene documentation across businesses and ensuring adherence against dnata Catering standards to ensure compliance.
– Yearly assessment of the HACCP Study and dnata Global Food Safety Standard, ensuring that controls are adequate at a local level.
– Develops guidelines on Halal standards and procedures to distribute across all relevant dnata Catering kitchens.
– Participates and contributes to continuous improvement of departmental SOPs.
– Conducts routine and ad-hoc audits of all dnata Catering facilities globally for compliance in global food safety standards.
– Providing feeding back to the Manager Food Hygiene and audit on deviations and ensuring that corrective actions are noted.
– Assesses compliance to Halal standards through routine audits in respective dnata Catering kitchens.
– Develops reports for the dnata Catering management team on all audited kitchens along with recommended actions to address any areas of concern.
– Monitors the hygiene standards which includes the cleaning and sanitation in all dnata Catering facilities and ensure compliance with the standards.
– Monitors the pest control management of different process areas and ensures adequate controls at a local level.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
– Minimum Bachelor’s degree in food technology/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ any other life sciences
– Minimum 10 years in a similar role with experience within a Halal environment of which at least 5 years in a management position.
– Certified Lead Auditor.
– HACCP Level 3 +
– Related experience of Advanced HACCP trainings.
– Previous work experience in catering/ hotels/ hospitality or food manufacturing industry.
SALARY & BENEFITS
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. The Dirham is linked to the Special Drawing Right of the International Monetary Fund and it has been held constant against the US dollar since the end of 1980 at a mid-rate of approximately US$1=Dh3.66. This managerial role has extensive travel benefits, excellent leave and health care packages, accommodation and transport benefits, life insurance and other employee benefits making the role attractive to high performers. By viewing the ‘Dubai Lifestyle’ section in the careers website you can also consider the many benefits of Dubai as a location to live and work in.
Please click here to Apply Online