• Monitoring and reviewing construction activities carried out as per the scope of work is achieved in accordance with contract requirements and time frame, and in compliance with specifications and standards established.
• Monitoring of project progress and implementation of project recovery plans.
• Assess and resolve technical problems in advance to avoid discontinuity.
• Providing solutions meeting customer requirement and up to their satisfaction.
• Reviewing and evaluating any change proposals / requests, ensuring appropriate technical support is provided in decision making.
• Monitoring on availability of drawing, material and required resources at site on time.
• Effective coordination with client, subcontractor, suppliers and internal department to achieve the target.
• Cooperating closely with the safety team to ensure that HSE standards are maintained and that safety issues are monitored and addressed by the site supervision team.
• Providing support to prepare variation orders and project cost reports.
• Guiding the workforce directly and monitoring the activities closely.
4+ years experience