The job purpose is to be part of the Digital Transformation Initiative Program Management Office and to actively support the Manager Transformation Office, the Digital Transformation Initiative Labs and IT delivery and in all program planning and execution activities.
1. Support the Transformation Office in the design and development of integrated programme plans for Digital Transformation Initiative. Ensure all Emirates Group Stakeholders accept Programme plans and are regularly aware of programmes progress versus the plan. Work closely with the central team (IT Delivery, Architecture, Business Leads etc.) to co-ordinate activities in view of the overall objective (e.g. 90 days prototypes). Provide direction to the Programme ensuring timely tracking of issues and identification and management of risks.
2. Support the integration of all central functions with the various Digital Transformation Initiative Labs.
3. Support the work is fully aligned with the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe); work closely with the agile coach
4. Support planning and retrospective/remediation activities within the Digital Transformation Initiative program
5. Be responsible that the cross-collaboration between the various Labs is efficient
6. Plan and deliver all sorts of communication activities (presentations, vernissages etc.)
7. Together with the Transformation Office, identify, escalate and remediate any risk in conjunction with the successful delivery of Digital Transformation Initiative
8. Participate in the development of a Stakeholder engagement plan together with the various divisional Business reps
9. Be responsible for all administrational and logistical activities within the Digital Transformation Initiative Program.
10. Act as a role model for interdisciplinary, cross-functional collaboration and networked thinking.
Your Cover Letter Should include the following:
– A brief on your experience working on complex projects or programs, ideally with exposure to an agile delivery method (SAFe, Design Thinking, Scrum, Prototyping etc.)
– Examples of Workshops, events & road- shows you have organized.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) Ideally certified CAPM and/or PMP Certified and/or PRINCE 2 Practitioner
– 3+ years relevant experience working on complex projects or programs, and ideally with exposure to an agile delivery method (SAFe, Design Thinking, Scrum, Prototyping etc.)
– Having led projects before
– Having led workshops
– Experienced in organizing events, road-shows etc.
SALARY & BENEFITS
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. The Dirham is linked to the Special Drawing Right of the International Monetary Fund. It has been held constant against the US dollar since the end of 1980 at a mid-rate of approximately US$1= Dh3.66. Besides travel benefits normally associated with an airline, more information on employee benefits is available within the ‘Working Here’ section of this site. By viewing the ‘Dubai Lifestyle’ section in the site you can also consider the benefits of Dubai as a location to live and work in.
Please click here to Apply Online