Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in mechanical / Industrial Engineering with an internationally recognized institution.
Minimum 7 Years of experience in a major joinery and FF&E Industry.
Computer Literacy including MS Office
Leadership Qualities positive work ethics and attitude
Reports To: Factory Operations Manager
The Job Holder is accountable for Planning, Scheduling, Procurement, Directing, Monitoring, Implementing and evaluating all factory operations to meet projects requirements and customer satisfaction by ensuring quality, cost effectiveness and timely completion of all projects.
a) Number of employees reporting to the position: 550 to 600
b) Overall total employees for which the position may be responsible: 600 to 650
1) Participate as Production Manager in preparation of company yearly business plan to achieve overall company goals and strategy.
2) Review production plans and programs for the jobs in hand and expected new projects to ensure smooth and proper manufacturing process for all jobs.
3) Manage industrial engineering to do the required details production orders to facilitate manufacturing process.
4) Arrange materials and finish samples to get clients final approval.
5) Arrange material requirements and issue purchase requests to the Purchase Dept to order the required materials.
6) Maximize the manpower utilization and machine output to increase productivity to achieve highest factory capacity.
7) Conduct regular meeting with section heads to review the progress of work to ensure deadlines are achieved.
8) Implement ISO procedures to maintain professional and high standard products for the company to be strong competitor in the line of Joinery and FF&E projects. Also ensuring safe working conditions.
9) Provide technical information for other departments like Estimation and Sales to support them to achieve company plans for booking and targets.
10)Ensure effective and regular communication and high employee morale to keep the teamwork in all sections to support company strength and growth.
11) Responsible for selecting new machinery which should improve production process and quality.
Tel : +91 22 26125301 / 26125191 / 26185509 / 26150933.
Fax : +91 22 26147103 / 26146937.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org