Support the coordination of the overall program management of the Group’s digital transformation initiative. Work closely with the Product Owners, the Head of IT Delivery and the Overall program responsible person to plan and execute all activities related to successfully delivering the Digital Transformation Initiative program. Lead a team of 3 – 5 PMO specialists to plan and follow-up all day to day activities. Align the plan with the agile (SAFe) delivery methodology: sprint planning, development, testing etc. Drive process, technical and business alignment with the product roadmap. Prepare Management information to ensure full visibility on the program progress.
1. Design and develop integrated programme plans for digital transformation initiative , that would ensure all Emirates Group Stakeholders accept Programme plans and are regularly aware of programmes progress versus the plan. Work closely with the central team (IT Delivery, Architecture, Business Leads etc.) to co-ordinate activities in view of the overall objective (e.g. 90 days prototypes). Provide direction to the Programme ensuring timely tracking of issues and identification and management of risks.
2. Responsible for good integration of all central functions with the various digital transformation initiative Labs.
3. Ensure the work is fully aligned with the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe); work closely with the agile coach
4. Support planning and retrospective/remediation activities within the digital transformation initiative program
5. Be responsible that the cross-collaboration between the various Labs is efficient
6. Plan and deliver all sorts of communication activities (presentations, vernissages etc.)
7. Identify, escalate and remediate any risk in conjunction with the successful delivery of the digital transformation initiative
8. Develop and own a Stakeholder engagement plan together with the various divisional Business representattives.
Your Cover Letter should include the following:
– Examples from your experience in delivery of large scale, complex programs
– Examples of work done in Design Thinking and moderation of workshops
– Key examples of end-to-end program management experience in delivery of large complex cross functional projects across a variety of fields and disciplines (IT, Supply Chain, Corporate Support Depts)
– State the number of key projects you have delivered in excess of US $1 million
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Degree or Honors (12+3) in Business /Project Management or similar discipline
– Experience in delivery of large scale, complex programs
– Have a good knowledge or experience in delivering program using the agile method (SAFe, Scrum, Kanban etc.)
– 5+ years working experience in program management environment within a reputable organization, with project manager experience within a customer facing role
– Experience in managing Project Portfolios, Programmes and Project Steering Groups for the equivalent of SVPs, EVPs and President level.
– Extensive end-to-end program management experience in delivery of large complex cross functional projects across a variety of fields and disciplines (IT, Supply Chain, Corporate Support Depts)
– Experience in Design Thinking and moderation of workshops
– Key Project management role in delivery of at least 3 projects in excess of US $1 million
– Knowledgeable in agile delivery methods (daily stand-ups, Epics, User story grooming etc.)
– Experience in designing, developing and deploying project methods & standards at a project management office level
– Extensive experience of managing internal and external stakeholders, including developing relationships and managing expectations at a senior executive level with particular emphasis on being able to negotiate and influence senior management
– Excellent planning, communication, verbal, written, presentation skills and report writing skills are essential
– Extensive demonstrable experience of Microsoft office applications, including MS Project.
– Be a role model of cross-functional, high-intensity collaboration
SALARY & BENEFITS
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. The Dirham is linked to the Special Drawing Right of the International Monetary Fund and it has been held constant against the US dollar since the end of 1980 at a mid-rate of approximately US$1=Dh3.66. Besides generous travel benefits normally associated with an airline, this managerial role also has excellent leave and health care packages, accommodation, power and water paid for, along with transport benefits, life insurance and other employee benefits making the role attractive to high performers. By viewing the ‘Dubai Lifestyle’ section in the careers website you can also consider the many benefits of Dubai as a location to live and work in.
Please click here to Apply Online