The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of value add services, projects aligning business objectives with employees and management in dnata Airport Operations DXB business units. Identify people related trends and feed insights into the HRBP team.
– Project & HR Calendar Delivery. Acts as a point-of-contact on projects or in events ensuring coordination support to key HR projects or events Support activities in the HR calendar such as implementation of annual pay reviews (merit pot allocation), profit share, etc.
– Organisation Changes. Support the roll out of organisational and HR change initiative / projects which have significant people implications. This includes organisational design, job role review and job evaluation. Drives and communicates strategic and operational change in the business.
– Performance Culture. Help drive organisational performance through performance management by working with HR BPs and line managers with goal setting, development planning, individual reviews, and in the provision of relevant information in relation to trends and areas of focus or improvement.
– Culture and Engagement. Provide relevant insights to HRBPs regarding engagement and departmental culture, on the basis of interaction with employees through formal and informal channels, and become involved in projects that are focused on the improvement of departmental culture and/or engagement levels.
– Improvement Focus. Identify HR process and propose improvements with a focus on customer experience, simplification and efficiency. Develop and promote feedback mechanisms for employees and managers to influence the continuous improvement of HR services and process. Lead change projects within the team or support larger/more complex projects by collaborating with colleagues to ensure stakeholders are communicated with and changes are successfully implemented. Reviews the generated HR documents / reports to ensure accuracy of the information.
NOTE: The criteria for the grading of the role is based on the complexity, scope and impact of the activities undertaken.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Qualifications: & Experience
– Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) in a related subject (HR, Business, Humanities)
– Professional accreditation preferred (CIPD, AHRI or equivalent)
– 5 years experience in an advisory capacity.
– Customer orientated and solutions focussed.
– Effective communicator (written, presentation, interpersonal).
– Able to build positive relationships and collaborate effectively.
– Able to remain impartial, use diplomacy and resolve conflict whilst maintaining effective relationships.
– Organised and able to deliver to deadlines.
– Analytical, able to identify trends and offer solutions.
– Effective coach and mentor.
– Able to travel to various locations across Dubai and internationally.
– Effective use of technology.
SALARY & BENEFITS
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. The Dirham is linked to the Special Drawing Right of the International Monetary Fund. It has been held constant against the US dollar since the end of 1980 at a mid-rate of approximately US$1= Dh3.66.
Please click here to Apply Online