Participate in the Graduate Trainee Program,including classroom instructions,assessments and on-the-job training,and assist in executing basic activities to acquire key skills and knowledge related to own function/department,to become independent in the execution of tasks and develop managerial skills.
· Policies and Procedures
Follow all relevant policies,processes and procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
· Day-to-Day operations
Follow the day-to-day operations related to own jobs to ensure continuity of work.Work is reviewed at several steps along the way for accuracy
Comply with all relevant safety,security,quality,health and environmental procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environment
· Participate in the Etihad Graduate Trainee Program by following a pre-set curriculum to obtain knowledge,skills and experience within function/department
· Assist in the execution of activities under supervision to obtain understanding of the function and its operations
· Participate and assist in executing activities,researches and analysis to deliver departmentsﾒ programs in compliance with the framework and guidelines
· Assist in preparing internal reports to provide continuous and accurate communication to immediate peers and supervising team members
· Complete and present a business based project to demonstrate the skill and knowledge learned to ensure effectiveness of Etihad Airways graduate programme
· Complete work place (on-the-job) rotations to obtain maximum knowledge of function/department
· Respect HR related policies and procedures (e.g.attendances,absences,etc.) to ensure integration in the business environment
· Pass all programme assessments and exams by the agreed deadline to ensure compliance with curriculum
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
· Minimum Bachelor Degree or a High Diploma .
· No working experience required.
· Business Understanding skills – Basic
· English Language skills – Excellent· Policies,Procedures&Work Methods – Proficient
· Project Management skills – Basic
· Report Writing skills – Proficient
Etihad Airways began operations in 2003, and in 2014 carried 14.8 million passengers. From its Abu Dhabi base, Etihad Airways flies to or has announced plans to serve 111 passenger and cargo destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia and the Americas. The airline has a fleet of 117 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, and more than 200 aircraft on firm order, including 66 Boeing 787s, 25 Boeing 777-X, 62 Airbus A350s and six Airbus A380s.
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: Apply Online