The successful candidate will develop, implement and manage the on-line distribution channel / sales of B2C products through the various DTS/ EKH websites, ensuring that the set revenue targets are optimally met. Ensure that the set targets including sales, customer satisfaction and other key business objectives are optimally met through Product Management, Content Management, Revenue Management, Web Analytics, SEO, Online Marketing and other related online activities that support the product strategy.
– Manage and implement the market specific strategies based on the short and long-term plan of the department to increase online bookings, conversions and sales
– Provide detailed analysis and recommendations to the management team on a regular basis for the short and long term plans for products and their distribution across various channels. Prepare post-campaign/ post-test analysis and clearly communicate results and key learnings with business stakeholders
– Liaise with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure all online campaign activity initiatives are properly identified, communicated, planned, executed and measured and comply with commercial objectives and online legal requirements.
– Identify potential productivity and system improvement areas by keeping abreast of the industry best practices and propose to the relevant stakeholders within the EK Group (e.g. Corporate Communications, BSG, EGIT etc.) for their evaluation and implementation. Actively participate in the testing of dnata Travel system implementations
– Implement and maintain the digital marketing strategy along with Product Development section of DTS/EKH and Corporate Communications, including procedures and best practice for Search Engine Optimization, Pay Per Click, Campaign Management, Media model (i.e. advertising and monetizing traffic), etc.
– Manage the overall site and content administration including the look and feel of B2C online channels, content on the website and merchandising.
– Ensure alignment of online with offline activities, accurate and quality inventory of marketing materials for distribution to online trade partners and liaise with Product Development and Corporate Communications for feedback and/or approvals for all website content and functional changes.
– Support the online Product Management portfolio through identifying relevant products and suppliers for the range of websites within the business (Hotels, Air, Car, Static Packages, Dynamic Packages, Merchandising, Lifestyle, etc.) that meet customer demand. Ensure all fulfilment and payment processes are implemented, supported and managed in liaison with BSG and Finance.
– Analyze funnels, visitor behavior and journey on the site to improve user experience as well as CRM Analytics on online profiling, retention, conversion, up-sell, cross-sell
– Proactively using data, trends, competitor and market insights, as well as an understanding of the customer, to develop valuable and strategic recommendations that support Acquisition Manager and marketing teams with campaign planning. Use data to tell a story and produce visual presentations to relay insights from the data
– Ownership and management of all aspects of web analytics, eCommerce customer sign-ups, traffic and revenue tracking. Communicate relevant information to team members, management team and cross-functional partners.
– Monitor, analyze and make recommendations on key components and activity on the site including landing pages, abandonment rate, and traffic trends based on on-site trends, market and competitor analyses. Make recommendations on all pricing and product activities based on this
– A-B and multivariate test design (for marketing activity, as well as on-site performance for input to the product team)
– Develop Test and Learn strategies to drive incremental revenue (creative testing, new channel entry, etc.)
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
– Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
– 5+ years in experience in the travel industry, with in-depth experience in the online travel or airline website industry with experience in the following online areas: product management, site administration, campaign management, SEO, CRM, competitive analysis, revenue management and website analytics/reporting.
– Knowledge of distribution practices and regulatory environments as they pertain to the Internet is essential. Familiarity with best practices in web implementation is a must. Experience in developing web sites, including a background using and managing advanced interactive technologies will be an advantage. Knowledge of SEO, email marketing, CMS and web analytics/reporting systems.
SALARY & BENEFITS
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. The Dirham is linked to the Special Drawing Right of the International Monetary Fund. It has been held constant against the US dollar since the end of 1980 at a mid-rate of approximately US$1= Dh3.66. Besides travel benefits normally associated with an airline, more information on employee benefits is available within the ‘Working Here’ section of this site. By viewing the ‘Dubai Lifestyle’ section in the site you can also consider the benefits of Dubai as a location to live and work in.
Please click here to Apply Online