Role: Digital- Sr. Manager
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Analytics, part of Accenture Digital, helps clients to use analytics and artificial intelligence to drive actionable insights, at scale while managing the data environment. We apply sophisticated algorithms, data engineering and visualization to extract business insights and help clients turn those insights into actions that drive tangible outcomes—to improve their performance and disrupt their markets. Accenture Analytics is a leader in Analytics, with deep industry and technical experience. We provide services and solutions that include Analytics Advisory, Data Science, Data Engineering and Analytics-as-a-Service.
Accenture Analytics partners with our largest clients to define and enable data and insights-led transformation. As a Go to Market Lead you will have accountability to drive sales within the Analytics Advisory practice within clients in the MENA Region. Our Data Management clients in the region are across various industries specializing in Telecom, Banking, Property Development, Oil & Gas, Retail industries. As part of your role engaging with our clients you will act as the analytics “value architect” for our most transformative opportunities, enabling an end-to-end analytics journey by leveraging the data within the client environment and bringing the best of Accenture Analytics Advisory to our clients. You will also be responsible for building a practice and for understanding our industry’s biggest challenges and tailoring our industry relevant offerings to meet client needs.
1. Sales Origination & Business Development
– Accountability for driving the Analytics Advisory Business targets as determined by the practice.
– Position Accenture as the lead partner for Analytics Strategy and Data Management with our clients
– Identify new business opportunities relating to Analytics Strategy and Data Management areas
– Lead the development of businesses cases for further project sales as determined by the practice
– Facilitate the development of “request for proposals” responses and contract development
– Drive the client stakeholder engagement plan to scope the overarching opportunity
– Work closely with leadership to set strategy and define success criteria for any project
– Actively structure and drive the executive governance process with the client (VP and above)
– Drive the integrated value proposition and work with the client to gain alignment and buy-in
– Apply Accenture standard methods for performing strategy assessments and implementations
– Identify and help bring into the practice talented individuals both internally and externally
2. Analytics Transformation Mobilization and Project Advisor
– Leverage the best from Accenture to architect the solution and shape the commercial proposition
3. Practice & Offering Management
– Define and articulate how best to tailor analytics offerings to meet market demand in the MENA Region. Analytics Offerings defined at a national level; however, tailoring to the local market will be required.
– Play an active role building a practice including capability development and recruiting
– Ability to build and manage a practice:
Experience developing and auctioning annual business plans
Experience managing a sales target
Ability to originate sales and develop commercial constructs
Understanding of how to link analytics with business value to shape the business case
Understanding of analytics operating models and governance structures
– Deep understanding of analytics strategy, including data management, business intelligence, and predictive analytics
Understanding of how enterprises should have a top-down approach to address their business problems
Knowledge of big data platforms, tools and applications
Expertise around strategic principles, data management and data governance principles
Understanding of analytics roles and responsibilities (e.g., data scientist)
Ability to partner with our clients to understand business problems and strategies
Ability to translate business issues into specific requirements to develop analytics solutions
– Client Delivery & Relationship Management
Ability to interact with and influence VP and above
Ability to interpret the results of analytical insights and translate results to the client in business context to drive value
Able to explain complex concepts in non-technical language
Strong story-telling ability