Your main tasks will be the following-
• Staff development and retention including training, establishing development program, ensuring continuity in the business operation
• Ensuring proper understanding in the following skills with hands-on knowledge to support customer service activities.
• Order entry and order acknowledgement,
• Delivery date management to ensure that customer requirements are being met at reasonable cost
• Stock allocation
• Creation of picking list, confirmation of the dispatch, invoicing.
• Changes in orders (delivery date, expediting, address, etc).
• Handle escalation for all customer related issues and feedback, product recall, reverse logistics, claims etc.
• Approval of all related sales order transactions.
• Expediting processes, track and trace of expeditions.
• Overall responsible for customer service taking care of the team that will manage the full process of order management from order input by internal customers until dispatch to end customer.
• Responsible for process improvements , mitigating customer service risks and resolve operation hiccups
• Maintenance of Customer data (bill-to, ship-to(if applicable)) master data in SAP
• Responsible for the business continuity in operation
• Development and retention of staff
• Achieve KPIs set by Management.
• Creation and maintenance of Customer (bill-to, ship-to(if applicable)) master data in SAP
Ideally you will have a bachelor’s degree in any stream with at least 3-4 years experience in order management or customer service, preferably in a similar industry. Logistics experience and knowledge in import/export procedure for JAFZA/ Middle east region will be preferred.Knowledge of SAP and basic finance along with experience in low voltage product business will be an added advantage.
Please note: ABB reserves the rights to withdraw this job publication at any given time.
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: Apply Online