Manage the sales function for EK SkyCargo across the Dubai and Northern Emirates market, formulate and implement sales and yield management strategies with effective pricing strategies to achieve optimum levels of revenue to achieve and exceed defined targets.
JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES LINKED TO OBJECTIVE AREAS
1. Research, propose and implement viable sales strategies to drive the sales operation of the Dubai and Northern Emirates region, taking into account market segmentation, pricing initiatives and the product mix to achieve defined revenue targets.
2. Develop and drive EK SkyCargo charter sales in the UAE market to grow our global charter business to maximize profitability and progress the strategic importance of global charter customers to facilitate traffic mix and optimise the network to develop route revenue objectives.
3. Monitor market trends and competitor activity using appropriate MIS tools to direct sales efforts which capitalise on opportunities in the market to generate new business opportunities and improve sales revenue.
4. Develop and manage local incentives schemes and client agreements within the region.
5. Build and maintain strong relationships with trade partners and customers and work closely with them to initiate and drive and maximise business opportunities. Maximise awareness of SkyCargo products across all potential customers, agents and corporate clients and respond swiftly to market needs to drive sales.
6. Manage the Dubai and Northern Emirates financial plan, m onitoring cost and revenue against budget to ensure that the cost to revenue ratio is in line with company targets and take corrective action where necessary.
7. Manage a team providing support and guidance and drive a high performance environment and enable the appointment of quality staff, recognise good performance and develop the team to improve overall business performance.
8. Manage service recoveries to Agents and Shippers on a timely basis, ensuring all complaints are handled promptly and effectively.
9. Build and maintain relationships with internal support departments to formulate integrated commercial strategies that will facilitate the achievement of revenue targets.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
A specialisation in Business Management or Supply Chain Management is preferred
Experience in the cargo industry with demonstrable multi-functional experience in sales development.
Experience of budget management preferred
Experience of managing a team
– Ability to develop effective sales strategies to drive revenue
– Knowledge of the cargo industry
– Ability to analyse data and identify opportunity
– Knowledge of SkyCargo products is advantageous
– Exceptional interpersonal skills
– Proven ability to build and maintain relationships
– Understanding of cargo safety and security principles
SALARY & BENEFITS
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. The Dirham is linked to the Special Drawing Right of the International Monetary Fund and it has been held constant against the US dollar since the end of 1980 at a mid-rate of approximately US$1=Dh3.66. Besides generous travel benefits normally associated with an airline, this managerial role also has excellent leave and health care packages, accommodation, power and water paid for, along with transport benefits, life insurance and other employee benefits making the role attractive to high performers. By viewing the ‘Dubai Lifestyle’ section in the careers website you can also consider the many benefits of Dubai as a location to live and work in.
Please click here to Apply Online