• To develop and manage revenue targets for the year as well constantly reviewing product effectiveness and market penetration of the telesales unit, establishing productivity guidelines, ensuring performance alignment to our core departmental values and objectives ensuring constant profitability of all existing portfolios.
Key Result Areas
• Develop strategy for effective revenue delivery and monitoring the contribution to business revenue with direct contribution to top-line.
• Monitor and guide period review to increase cross sell and referral opportunities.
• Increase interaction with all incoming lead channels to improve quality of lead from source by developing quick criteria filters and constant training.
• Review the exceptions provided by the team on a monthly basis as well as suspicious activity reporting to validate authenticity and to report anomalies to the fraud and risk department.
• Building value propositions around dominant buying motives, examine obstacles, review sales approach / tactics used and identify winning strategies.
• Schedule projects to generate sales leads and accurately plan for capacity to enable consistent sales conversion level.
• Measure and improve cost efficiency of Telesales by optimal utilization of resources. Ensuring smooth operations of job flows by having adequate lists, sufficient staff and assigning exact jobs.
• Design performance measurement metrics, evaluate and action.
• Call monitoring, coaching and feedback of Telesales agents.
• Select, recruit, train, certify and deploy Telesales Agents.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• University Graduate with 3 to 5 years of experience in similar work environment in supervisory position. Preferably has a practical marketing/sales background.
• Excellent people management skills. Strong sales and customer focus.
• Good team player with result driven attitude. People management skills.
• Adaptable and versatile.
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: Apply Online