Your main tasks will be the following-
• Provide all legal and integrity support needed including commenting customer’s terms and conditions, drafting contracts, participating in the risk review process (including waiver applications).
• Participate in contract negotiations with customers and suppliers and other stakeholders
• Provide legal and integrity training to ABB employees and other stakeholders.
• Conduct due diligences on third parties (agents, suppliers, intermediate customers etc.)
• Risk identification, evaluation, assessment and mitigation in the contractual context;
• Drafting of letters of demand, support letters, internal advisory memorandum and similar types of documents;
• Attending, holding and leading meetings with internal and external clients, customers, and other stakeholders;
• Provide administrative assistance as requested by Country Legal Counsel.
• Manage multiple databases (including downloading documents, contracts etc.)
Ideally you will have a bachelor’s/ master’s degree in law with a minimum of 5 years of experience in a multinational organisation.Arabic speaking and drafting skills will be preferred.Strong planning skills and the ability to balance eye for detail and high quality deliverables with the needs of a fast paced business environment.
Please note: ABB reserves the rights to withdraw this job publication at any given time.\
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: Apply Online