Provide a comprehensive quality, Hotel Representation service and promote sales of excursions to all Arabian Adventures clients in resort, thus, ensuring our image as the leading Destination Management Company is maintained.
– Compile and collate all documentation i.e. Welcome Packs, file cards etc. prior to the client’s arrival at the hotel ensuring the all relevant information is made available to the client in planning their stay while in resort.
– Plan and organize meetings and exclusive presentations with the clients within 24 hours of their arrival ensuring that it comprehensively covers all aspects of services provided by Arabian Adventures. The presentation should also cover the facilities provided by the Hotel/Resort and general information on the UAE including historical/interesting venues, culture, traditions, customs, ethics and things to look out for in the region.
– Secure client’s interest in the range of products offered by Arabian Adventures and actively promote Tours and Safaris thereby achieving pre-defined sales targets and increasing revenue contributed towards, Arabian Adventures’ bottom line. Compile and submit all sales (cash and credit cards) on a weekly basis to the department to ensure that all sales are accounted for through proper submission of sales reports.
– Conduct daily visits to specified hotels in order to meet the clients and ensure that they are having a comfortable stay and to answer queries if necessary.
– Ensure that all formalities such as flight re-confirmation and return transfers to the airport are booked by the relevant sections within Arabian Adventures and provide the necessary information to the client so that they are aware of the same.
– Analyze feedback from clients and passengers on products / services and recommend suggestions and necessary action to Tours Officer, thereby ensuring Arabian Adventures maintains its position as a market leader.
– Provide accurate feedback to Head Office, highlighting complaints made by clients and any set backs experienced along with the necessary remedial action taken in each circumstance. Report all service delivery shortfalls and potential grievances and monitoring service delivery in order to ensure that timely action is taken. On occasions will be required to investigate the problem and prepare a report summarizing the findings.
– Deal with client complaints in a sympathetic and empathetic manner and investigate the complaint if necessary. Follow-up with clients whenever necessary thereby, minimizing loss of earnings through service recovery and also secure repeat customer for AA.
– Actively be involved suggesting new ideas and suggestions on how to improve our operation and job functions thereby ensuring that Arabian Adventures, maintains its role as an innovative market leader.
– Monitor and provide details of competitor movements/ products to build up database to benchmark of services against our competitors.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Hospitality.Tour / Field Guides: 3+ years
Degree or Honors (12+3 or equivalent)
Experience: 3+ yrs in the service/tourism/travel industry or 5+ yrs in the hospitality/tourism/travel industry.
– A good team member, well groomed and sociable in a multi-national and cultural environment.
– Must hold a valid UAE driving license or any international licence that can be converted to a UAE driving licence.
– Computer literacy is a must.
SALARY & BENEFITS
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. The Dirham is linked to the Special Drawing Right of the International Monetary Fund. It has been held constant against the US dollar since the end of 1980 at a mid-rate of approximately US$1= Dh3.66. Besides travel benefits normally associated with an airline, more information on employee benefits is available within the ‘Working Here’ section of this site. By viewing the ‘Dubai Lifestyle’ section in the site you can also consider the benefits of Dubai as a location to live and work in.
Please click here to Apply Online