Impressive track record in providing consultancy services in Excellence and Quality field, functioning as a Excellence consultant to our organizational units and management team to help applying excellence principles as per DGEP (EFQM) Excellence Model.
A. Academic Qualifications:
� Bachelors degree in any equivalent Strategy and Excellence Field
� EFQM certified assessor
� ISO9001 and/or ISO14000 and ISO1800 certified lead auditor
C. Professional Experience:
� At least four (4) years’ working experience in Excellence field.
� At least (2) years in professional role
1. Perform the Organizational self-assessment Processes according to DGEP.
2. Preparing the Assessment Report and the Corrective actions plans needed.
3. Update and prepare the different Excellence Methodologies.
4. Training on Various Excellence models with all of its categories.
5. Design the internal Excellence Award programs.
6. Study the Customer, Employee, community and Partners surveys and develop improvement programs.
7. Development, Quality Assurance, and Control of Quality management systems according to ISO standards, such as ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO18001, ISO27001, etc.
8. Policies, Procedures, Processes, & manuals Development.
9. Suggestion system administration according to Excellence requirement.
10. Facilitating Organizational Excellence initiatives.
11. Business Process Mapping and Business Process Improvement.
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: Apply Online