Corporate Support Department is an integral part of Dubai Civil Aviation Authority, designed with a set of activities to support and facilitate by reaching full operating potential of Dubai Civil Aviation Authority. The Administration affairs Finance Sections aims to provide maximum value adding services to all the stakeholders of Dubai Civil Aviation Authority for the achievement its vision of Dubai to become the Global Aviation Capital contributing to the prosperity and enabling growth for Dubai.
A. Academic Qualifications:
? Higher Diploma or Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
? Customer service principles and practices
? Knowledge of administrative procedures
C. Professional Experience:
? More than two (2) years working experience in Costumer service Filed.
? At least one (1) year in professional role.
1. Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
2. Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
3. To process received customer complaints and Suggestions.
4. Obtain knowledge of all relevant information to handle services inquiries and provide pricing and delivery information.
5. Set up new customer accounts and update customer databases with senior executive stakeholder relations.
6. Organize customer service workflow to meet customer timeframes
7. Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
8. Manage customers’ accounts and follow up on customer inquiries and unresolved issues.
9. Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
10. Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
11. Record details of actions taken
12. Prepare and distribute customer activity reports
13. Handle administration requirements as Costumer Service Center including the call center and receptions.
14. communicate and coordinate with internal departments
15. follow up on customer interactions
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: Apply Online