Your main tasks will be the following-
• Target- Implements proactive promotional activities for the customer target group, including e.g. technical presentations, demonstrations, seminars and education material.
• Customer relations- Establishes and maintains effective long-term relationships with target group customers to understand their current and future needs and to ensure the customer has a good understanding of the full ABB product/systems/services offering, features and benefits. Ensures a positive experience for the customer target group throughout the promotion activities.
• Plans -Prepares plans for visits and performs regular status reviews, including the analysis and output of the target audience visits.
• Marketing -Ensures efficient marketing activities and strong value proposition to customers by using effective promotional techniques. Communicates details in accordance with ABB offering and strategy.
• Training- Manages and drives education of the target audience by conducting and organizing appropriate training interventions.
• Customer relationship – Creates a vision of a loyal, committed and long term customer relationship and implements the necessary action plan and steps to reach the vision.
• Cross collaboration Ensures cross-collaboration and continuously develops own and team members’ technical, commercial, design and behavioral competences and know-how.
Ideally you will have a bachelor’s degree in engineering with 5 – 8 years of relevant experience preferrably in the local market. Knowledge of Arabic will be an added advantage.
Please note: ABB reserves the rights to withdraw this job publication at any given time.
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: Apply Online