The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support to EmQuest through in-depth technical product assistance and recommending appropriate solutions during sales discussions with potential customers. This role will contribute to the customer acquisition strategy and client retention strategy, serving as a liaison between potential customers and the sales team and will help identify the customers’ business processes, systems and product requirements. Additionally, this role will be key in recommending appropriate solutions and delivering onsite/remote product demonstrations directly tied to closing business and driving revenue.
– Provide technical assistance for user base across EmQuest markets at every point in the life-cycle of a sales opportunity, from qualification to sale to delivery to closure. Shares and discuss with other EmQuest team members at an early stage, ensuring cost effective and well integrated optimised solutions.
– Works with customers to get a good understanding of their business and propose technical solutions to meet their goals. Ensure through product scoping of client’s development needs, objectives, functions, features and documenting requirements for data. Additionally ensuring workflow, logical processes, interfaces with other systems, developing functional specification requirements for all enhancements.
– Work in close co-ordination with the EmQuest stakeholders, Sabre consultancy team and any third party solution providers to chalk out the best solution for the client.
– Provides the customer a detailed business processes integration document, containing recommendations on how to improve efficiency and processes, using standardized documentation and techniques. Establishing and maintaining effective Customer relationships, based on trust, respect and credibility.
– Understands detailed technical aspects of Sabre product line, development tools, Sabre Web Services & APIs and keeps updated at all times by reading industry publications and understanding evolving methods of application protocols. Pro-actively keep the EmQuest & Sabre team advised of industry/business trends and practices to enable EmQuest to stay competitive in the market.
– Responds as second line support to customer’s questions on system functionality, application and interactions between different solution components. Responsible for recovering functional and technical incidents and requests and/ or escalating them internally to improve Customer satisfaction and retention.
– Regularly carry out detailed discovery sessions with customers to understand business drivers, pain points and critical success factors and shares this internally with other team members with the intent to enhance customer experience.
– Analysis of client’s requests and FAQ, competitive situation, proposes changes in products and/or services that result in cost reductions and increased sales. Drive recommendations to reduce scans and make customer’s booking engine efficient. Detail results to show direct cost saving to the customer.
– Prepare operating manuals, references or training materials for customers and the sales force to ensure users are appropriately trained so they can adopt the solution and generate more sales.
– Co-ordinate, facilitate and participate in the testing of all developments, enhancements, patches or bug fixes ensuring that the quality of testing is high and that interfaces and solution are operationally functional for all users prior to roll-out.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
– 12 years schooling or equivalent
– 5+ years in-depth experience in systems development using SOAP and REST Web service.
– Proven technical experience in customer facing functions primarily focused on defining and implementing solutions in the GDS arena with a specific API and Web Service focus.
– In-depth knowledge of the host Sabre System or any other GDS system
– In-depth experience working with OTAs across the EMEA region.
– Previous experience as a junior developer would be a plus.
– Knowledge of a variety of client and server software environments and tools e.g. VB, Access, .NET and SQL Server or Java technologies like Java programming language, JSP, EJB and Postgres Server.
– Training in various programming languages, data modelling, database design and development tools.
– Network design, development support and management of networks (Preferably IP networks).
SALARY & BENEFITS
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. The Dirham is linked to the Special Drawing Right of the International Monetary Fund. It has been held constant against the US dollar since the end of 1980 at a mid-rate of approximately US$1= Dh3.66.
Please click here to Apply Online