ACCENTURE INDUSTRY SOLUTIONS & SERVICES
It’s no secret that technology has radically changed how we live, work and play – and we believe the best is yet to come. Join Accenture and work with interesting clients to design, architect, sell and deliver industry-specific assets and solutions. Bring industry expertise and innovation to the account teams to help address our clients’ needs. You’ll be in for an exciting ride, as a trusted advisor who transforms leading organizations, taking them to the next level of industry innovation and performance.
Accenture Consulting works across five Industry Groups: Financial Services, Products, Resources, Health and Public Services, and Communications, Media and Technology. By combining our end-to-end portfolio of technology services with a tested, outcome-oriented approach, you’ll help clients quickly become more agile to meet and exceed their goals.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world.
Communications, Media and Technology
In this role, you’ll be part of the Communications, Media & Technology group where you’ll work with companies that are creating the products of tomorrow. Accenture works with 95% of the world’s 20 largest Communications companies, 80% of the Fortune 500’s Electronics and High Tech companies, 67% of the world’s 50 largest Media companies, and all 6 of the major Hollywood studios. You’ll use your industry-specific expertise to help your clients seize the opportunities made possible by the convergence of communications, computing and content.
CMT-Cross Industry professionals develop and deliver business solutions across all CMT industries.
The candidates will be part of the Network Practice, which helps our clients innovate and transform their businesses around how they plan, build, launch and operate network and service platforms in order to streamline operations, minimize time to market, and reduce costs. The candidates will also have a close co-operation responsibility with various units and geographies inside Accenture.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference and to shape the future of the industry in which you work are unlimited and your skills will place you right at the heart of our clients. Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities:
Grow the industry and shape solutions for our clients at Accenture:
• Develop and refresh industry go-to-market strategies to drive sales and grow market share based on industry-specific assets, offerings and business services
• Build and maintain the internal network (i.e., ecosystem) to advance industry solutions in the marketplace and align and mobilize internal resources
• Apply industry knowledge and expertise to deliver industry solutions and business services, providing subject matter expertise, market leadership, and thought leadership
• Create and strengthen the link between industry challenges and Accenture offerings, supporting further development of credentials for our business services, offerings and campaigns
• Shape our business by developing the most innovative and differentiated industry assets and offerings to create value for our clients
Network deployment requires operations consultants to support the plan, design, install and construct processes at communications service providers. You will drive process or technology assessments and recommendations, conduct operating model analysis and provide recommendations to help carriers more efficiently design, install and deploy network to support services.
Ability to travel up to 100% (Monday – Thursday) is required.
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: Apply Online