We are seeking Maintenance Technicians with hands on experience to maintain our fleet of ground support equipment (static and non-static equipment) maintained by our technical services workshops, ensuring functional reliability to meet the 24hour requirements of the dnata airport operations and dnata/EK cargo operations.
(Fresh Graduates are also welcome to apply)
Maintenance Technicians: (Positions range from Junior to Senior Maintenance Technicians)
The successful candidates will carry out all planned and unplanned maintenance activities including diagnosing, trouble shooting and maintenance on the following types of equipment.
– Light Motor Vehicles/ Heavy Motor Vehicles
– Ground Support Equipment
– Plant and Machineries
– Lifting Equipment
– Material handling Equipment
– Belt & Roller Conveyors
– Unit Load Devices (ULDs)
– Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Systems
– Automated Storage & Retrieval Systems
– PLC’s A/C – D/C Motor control Systems
– Batteries and Chargers
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
– Must have 10 years schooling or ‘O’ level equivalent
– In addition to the above, must have accumulative of minimum 2 years of Technical Education (Technical Degree, Diploma or Trade Certificate) from a reputable Training Institution in one of the following: – Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic Engineering
– Automobile / Automotive Engineering
– Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
– Must be able to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, in English
– Develop ability to read electrical, mechanical & hydraulic schematic diagrams
– Developing knowledge of motors and motor control methods.
– Developing skills in electrical and mechanical troubleshooting techniques
– Experience in an engineering workshop/organisation in the field of maintenance of Heavy Vehicles or Light Vehicles or Material Handling Equipment / Systems
– Knowledge of the Mechanical, Hydraulics, Electrical, Electronics, Automobile, Air-Conditioning, Refrigeration & Welding or Fabrication
The following would be an advantage in some of the above roles:
– Experience in maintenance of Airport Ground Support Equipment.
– Experience in material handling Equipment.
– Experience in hydraulics/lifting equipment.
– Experience in conveyor systems.
– Experience in PLC’s and AC-DC motor control systems
– Experience in traction batteries & chargers.
– A valid U.A.E Driving Licence
– Training on First Aid, Safety and Firefighting at workplace
Note: This position is not for Aircraft Maintenance Technicians as the selected candidates will not be working on the maintenance of Aircrafts.
SALARY & BENEFITS
Tomorrow you could be living in dynamic Dubai and earning a tax-free salary with global benefits. Starting with two aircraft and a handful of enthusiastic people, we have grown at a phenomenal rate. We are now one of the fastest growing airlines in the world, flying to over 125 destinations across 6 continents. We are looking for people to join our global family of over 54,000 people from 160 nationalities across a diverse range of disciplines. If you are a high performer, seeking unparalleled career opportunities, join the Emirates team and help us create the future of travel.
Please click here to Apply Online