In this role, your main responsibilities will include;
1. Responsible for the commissioning of the systems delivered by ABB:
• Installation supervision.
• Conducting start-up according to procedure.
• Performing required testing.
• Performing acceptance testing with presence of customer and approval societies.
2. Maintenance of the ABB systems / products:
• Performing maintenance on product / system according to ABB procedure and practice.
• Conducting training as per agreement.
• Providing recommendations.
3. Service of ABB system / products:
• Warranty call-outs.
• On – call services.
• Fault tracing.
• Technical support.
• Working and travelling outside normal working hours, weekends and national holidays must be expected.
• Call outs on emergency basis must be expected.
• Submission of service reports after each task as per requirements.
• Time sheets completion and updating at all times.
As the ideal candidate, you will have minimum of 5 years relevant cranes experience, preferably port cranes, Degree in Electrical / Power Engineering, Knowledge of ABB Drives and PLC is an advantage, Previous automated crane commissioning experience is an advantage, Structured and organized, Solution oriented, Team player, Good English communication skills.
Note: ABB reserves the right to withdraw the job publication at any given moment.
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: Apply Online