1) Allocate tasks to crew members and supervise activities of the C/H mechanics, mechanics and other artisans to ensure that safe operating procedures are followed. 2) Analyze and remedy issues/faults escalated by subordinates. 3) Keep track of inventory and liaise with superiors for the procurement of required spare parts, without undue over stocking. 4) Ensure that work areas are kept clean and safe working practices are employed. 5) Maintain appropriate records of work done and consumables used. 6) Prepare scope of maintenance/repair works required for dry dock/non-commissioned vessels, equipment and vessels installations and work in close coordination with superiors to monitors subcontracted work. 7) Compliance in accordance with section/Company policies & procedures, Policy of Integrity & Code of Conduct and HSE standards.
• High school or equivalent vocational training.
• 10-12 years’ experience in installation, repair & maintenance of different offshore related mechanical and electrical equipment (Jacking System, Cranes, Pipe Tensioner, Mooring Winches, Fresh Water Maker, Welding Machines, Generators, Compressors, Pumps & Other equipment …) Including at least one year in a supervisory position.
• Must be familiar with functioning & maintenance works on A/C systems, refrigeration plant and related equipment.
• Ability to read/interpret technical drawings & manuals.
• Must be able to work as part of a team in remote locations.
• Good written and spoken English language skills.
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: Apply Online