This position is responsible for the operational management of the accredited/non-accredited observership, internship, clinical attachment, and undergraduate elective training program(s) assigned. The position requires a comprehensive and detailed understanding of accreditation and hospital policies, as well as a high degree of initiative and independent judgment.
– Coordinates and conducts the orientation for undergraduate programs
– Manages the large volume of incoming observership applications and responses to applicants
– Communicates the institute capacities to the UME manager and performs data analysis on a re-occurring basis.
– Performs other duties as assigned
– Minimum of 3-5 years of Medical Education administration experience
– Strong technical and customer service skills
– Ability to speak and write in English & Arabic Preferred
– Previous experience in learning and using new software applications
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: Apply Online