Develop and deliver courses to students in specified discipline areas of study, considering and aiming to achieve the five (5) fundamental standards of the University, those are: Teaching, Research, Training, Expertise and Practice.
Evaluate and monitor individual student progress and provide feedback to sustain student success.
Research, organize and manage instructional resources, courses outlines, and community networks.
Actively seek out methods, procedures and resources to best achieve course objectives.
Support and participate in accreditation initiatives.
Perform miscellaneous job related duties as assigned.
Graduate of accredited universities which use the credit hour system, and at which English language is the medium of instruction.
Have a minimum of two years teaching experience.
Advanced use of technology in the education process (delivering classes via presentations, using e-learning systems, reports).
Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
Ability to work effectively with a multiple diverse community.
Ability to create, compose and edit written materials.
Program planning and implementation skills.
Knowledge of computerized student information systems.
- Only fully-completed AUST application forms will be considered.
- Please DO NOT attach your CV or Résumé.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- Kindly mention the position & job reference in the subject field when applying.
- Please fill the AUST CV Application form and send it to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org