Responsible for providing hands on support, technical and service delivery leadership for existing and new Enterprise SAP services. This includes maintenance, problem and incident management, system optimization, performing system upgrades, enhancement packs and support packs, project support and new system integration. In addition the ABAP development component of this role will be primarily responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of ERP business application solutions. The Basis Administration component of the role will be responsible for Basis, OS, database, infrastructure, installation, configuration, deployment, performance tuning, monitoring, space management, capacity planning, backup and support of the SAP landscape.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or a related technical discipline
• 15+ years of experience working within Information Technology with at least 7+ years Basis and Solution Manager experience
• Must have excellent experience supporting SAP within a Windows 2012, MS SQL Server and DR environment.
• Experience in migrating databases to MS SQL Server and consolidating multiple SAP instances into an enterprise model is highly desired.
• Broad knowledge of IT system administration, infrastructure and business systems with the ability to manage complex technical issues across a variety of platforms.
• Excellent communication skills believing in collaboration and knowledge of sharing, ability to work as an individual or as part of a team.
• Previous experience of managing small to medium size projects.
• Preferred understanding of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) service delivery methodology.
• Understanding of IT Risk and SOX Compliance.
• Higher ABAP development skills using technologies like ALE, EDI, IDOC, RFC, BAPI, BDC, User-exits, BAdIs, Report development, Workflow, Enhancements, Dialog Programming etc.
• Good hands-on SAP experience in the design, development/modification, testing and delivery of more complex SAP products including master data, workflow in higher releases of SAP R/3, BW and FI/CO and MM systems.
• Thorough understanding of SAP Architecture including integration mechanism between different SAP applications (R/3 VS BW, PI, GRC etc.). Working knowledge of Job scheduling and monitoring tools like Autosys, etc.
• In-depth Programming/development experience and day-to-day production support experience in SAP environment predominantly using Financial Accounting, Controlling, non-productive procurement and Treasury processes (FI-CO, CCA, PCA, AA, Cash Management and Treasury modules).
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: Apply Online