Manage and successfully deliver large development IT projects and solutions, in compliance with the project standards and processes of the IT department, to meet defined business requirements within agreed timescales and cost. Lead the Project development teams throughout the project development phases from initiation to closure for different types of projects CAPEX, OPEX, Enhancements, Support, etc.
– Develop and deliver solutions according to the approved works programme with adherence to time, cost, regulatory and quality parameters. Ensuring the deployment and alignment of works undertaken by the development team is in line with business Application / Enterprise Architectures, standards, methods and practices.
– Ensure project plans are accurate, maintained and properly resourced and delivery is within time, cost and of required quality. Projects are carried out through the defined phases fully complying with the processes, procedures, and guidelines in the Quality Management System.
– Solutions meet agreed requirements and customer expectations, are maintainable and meet documented and agreed criteria. Works with Test Manager and ensures that all solutions are adequately tested (functional, non-functional, performance and integration tested) before User Acceptance Testing.
– Risks are assessed and mitigation/management strategies are designed. Similarly, quality audits are planned. Thorough quality reviews and audits are conducted as per the QMS and review actions implemented. Ensures that timely and accurate project information and reporting are provided to the stakeholders as per QMS.
– Reviews the user requirements documents and ensures that they are of high quality, clarity and detailed enough for development to start.
– Contribute to improvement of System Development Life Cycle,, procedures and standards to improve IT?s capabilities, assisting the quality management team in continual process, quality and productivity improvement.
– Provide specialist domain, product, technology, and project management consultancy to support customers and Sales & Market Development as required. Manage delivery and implementation of external projects as per signed off contracts/ Project Management Plans.
– Provide fair, accurate and timely feedback to line management on the performance of resources assigned to the project. Effectively manage, coach, utilize and support assigned project resources to deliver to the best of their ability on time, budget and scope.
– Establish development plans, training for direct reports and provide appropriate mentoring and coaching. Conduct timely annual and interim performance reviews and set SMART objectives to cultivate a culture of high performance. Ensure that the team develops requisite level of customer domain and technical knowledge in order to effectively carry out support and maintenance activities on the assigned applications
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Information Technology.Project Management : 8+ Years
Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) :
Specialist technical experience ideally within a project based IT environment Knowledge/skills: Project Management, System Development Management, PM Tools.
SALARY & BENEFITS
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. The Dirham is linked to the Special Drawing Right of the International Monetary Fund and it has been held constant against the US dollar since the end of 1980 at a mid-rate of approximately US$1=Dh3.66. Besides generous travel benefits normally associated with an airline, this managerial role also has excellent leave and health care packages, accommodation, power and water paid for, along with transport benefits, life insurance and other employee benefits making the role attractive to high performers. By viewing the ‘Dubai Lifestyle’ section in the careers website you can also consider the many benefits of Dubai as a location to live and work in.
Please click here to Apply Online