Accountable for the design of all learning interventions for GLD/EIA, ensuring that the technology available is fully leveraged and that new ideas/intitiatives are generated/explored. Ensure that the end product meets the business objectives, is delivered to the agreed GLD/EIA standards/timelines and delivers on expected learning and learner outcomes.
– Design engaging learning interventions, activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and transfer of knowledge, behaviour and application. Visualize and design instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product.
– Drive and partner with appropriate stakeholders throughout the instructional design lifecycle to Plan, Analyse, Design, Develop, Implement and Evaluate (PADDIE) blended learning solutions that aligns to GLD/EIA standards and delivers on the business expectations. Where appropriate these learning solutions will lend themselves to a digital approach to learning including e-learning, webinars, mobile learning and interactive pdfs using solid instructional design methodologies that incorporate adult learning principles and use the most appropriate learning solution taking into account learner diversity.
– Provide advice and guidance to stakeholders on instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts, share best practice and current industry trends.
– Responsible for creating and providing all supporting material (eg copy, audio, video, simulations, role plays etc.) to ensure a complete learning/learner experience.
– Maintain project documentation and ensure quality assurance and control of all appropriate and relevant documentation to the expected GLD standards.
– Provide training and consultancy to internal (GLD/EIA) and external (Business areas) to enable self-managed development of learning modules to standards. The end goal, to encourage adoption of learning technologies and principals.
– Management of vendor relationship supporting externally developed programs in alignment of GLD standards and customer requirements.
– Responsible for proactively maintaining self proficiency in a variety of authoring tools/technology and keep up with the latest design trends/thinking to add to the learning experience.
Enterprise Intelligence Analytics (EIA)
– Plan, construct and manipulate a range of media to realise a digital story i.e. microlearning (delivering content to learners in small, very specific bursts), mobile learning, gamification, social/community learning, augmented reality/virtual reality technology. Where required develop game strategies and mechanics in non-game contexts to engage audiences and end users to accomplish tasks and activities.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
– Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) preferably within Adult Learning Design/Instructional Design/Learning Technology preferably.
– 5+ yrs in instructional design,vendor relationship/development lifecycle, authoring tools, graphic design tools (Adobe certified expert), project and change management.
– Developing digital learning solutions (e.g. e-learning, Webinars, mobile learning, interactive PDFs)
– Project Management and Change Management and Workplace Training & Assessment/Kirkpatrick 4 Levels
– Authoring tools: Articulate, Lectora, Camtasia, Captivate etc. audio editing tools, graphic design tools: Adobe certified expert
– Learning Management systems (i.e. SAP, Oracle, SuccessFactors)
– Key concepts of business intelligence, including data warehousing, BI applications and analytics
– Exposure to microstrategy
– Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and time management skills.
– Strong understanding of international best practice and current trends in learning and development and adult education.
– Ability to be flexible, adaptable and be responsive to changing business priorities.
SALARY & BENEFITS
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. The Dirham is linked to the Special Drawing Right of the International Monetary Fund. It has been held constant against the US dollar since the end of 1980 at a mid-rate of approximately US$1= Dh3.66. Besides travel benefits normally associated with an airline, more information on employee benefits is available within the ‘Working Here’ section of this site. By viewing the ‘Dubai Lifestyle’ section in the site you can also consider the benefits of Dubai as a location to live and work in.
Please click here to Apply Online