Planning, designing and executing graphic designs for various media.
Qualification • University degree, or diploma in graphic design or visual arts
Experience • At least three years of graphic design (or related) experience
• Good general knowledge of the University environment.
• Must be proficient in the latest graphic design software including: Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
• Extensive knowledge of effective graphic design in a variety of media (print brochures, posters, magazine layout, etc.)
• Customer Focused, Attention to detail, Artistic Sensibility and communications ability is important
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
• Plans concept by studying information and materials.
• Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
• Manage website updates.
• Execute final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements.
• Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
• Assist marketing team with various activities.
• Assist with special events set up and other duties as assigned.
Closing Date 12-Mar-2015
please send your Resume to , email@example.com