Design, plan and deliver feature roadmaps and product enhancements across Emirates iPhone and Android apps to deliver world-class digital customer experiences. Translate customers’ digital needs into mobile apps features and products through user-centric and data-driven testing and optimization. Define and communicate a clear vision for your product portfolio, including enhancement and development of new products and features to improve the online customer journey.
– Product Strategy, Direction & Roadmaps- Design a product strategy and portfolio roadmap to maximise business value and deliver against set and agreed priorities and KPIs from Digital and Ecommerce Steering Group and CCMB.
– Continually evaluate new ideas and trends, making proposals to adjust direction where appropriate, in order to achieve set and agreed KPIs and deliver a world-class digital customer experience.
– Perform user-centric and data-driving testing, competitor benchmarking, market and customer analysis and user research to inform and assist in proposals for product enhancements within your portfolio
– Product Delivery- Prioritise and deliver product enhancements developed within Digital in support of digital goals and KPIs with an ultimate benefit to at least one business objective and/or MMC brief
– Responsible for product direction, user experience and business outcome of projects, enhancements, change requests, and communication briefs from MMCs
– Lead the ideation, wireframing, design, and implementation of new features to deliver benefits to business units and/or CCMB
– Deliver digital customer experiences that are on-brand and best-in-class within the travel industry
– Build strong, effective working relationships with digital agencies and platform vendors to ensure high quality, timely and cost effective result.
– UX/UI Delivery & User Research
– Identify customer needs and digital opportunities by commissioning and coordinating user testing and research to obtain actionable customer insights
– Propose and evaluate ideas for personalization in Personalization Prioritization Group along with MMCs and business stakeholders in order to ensure transparency of ideas and delivery in order of highest benefit (brand, customer or revenue)
– Use new tools and techniques to improve the quality and efficiency of digital product delivery within UX and also advocate speed-to-market across the entire SDLC
– Ensure digital experiences and UI meet our brand and experience guidelines.
– Research digital and user experience trends, identify opportunities & challenges relevant to your portfolio. Collate and present proposals to MMC and/or Digital and Ecommerce Steering Group.
– Collaborate with the technology teams to identify and leverage capabilities of technology and tools to drive product enhancements and optimization
– Business Improvement – Develop and implement effective tools, processes and working practices for digital efficiencies in order to drive benefits to CCMB
– Drive continuous business improvement through new digital initiatives approved by the Digital and Ecommerce Steering Group and identify opportunities to increase effectiveness and / or efficiencies of the online customer experience through new or improved online product features
– Team Management- Lead, manage, mentor and coach Digital Product Controllers in understanding business and customer needs and ensuring these are delivered, communicating openly and confidently with the regional/product team and the rest of CCMB, identifying and proposing solutions to challenges, remaining up-to-speed on business and market issues in order to plan accordingly, working collaboratively with the rest of the regional/product team in order to deliver integrated solutions to achieve business goals, and giving, receiving and acting on feedback in order to drive progress across the team.
– Foster a collaborative, high-performance, friendly and passionate team environment to create a highly engaged team with strong retention
– Financial Management
– Create business cases when required, including cost-benefit analysis when proposing new ideas and embarking on obtaining buy-in from CCMB stakeholders
– Track and control spend to ensure projects deliver value within agreed time/budget constraints and take corrective / preventive actions as necessary
– Contribute ideas, initiatives and estimates to the annual planning and budgeting process to ensure portfolio objectives and roadmaps are realistic and achievable
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree or Honours in a relevant field. A MBA would be desirable
Qualifications in Product Management, Project Management and//or Agile is desirable
5+ years of experience in digital and ecommerce
3+ years leadership / management experience
2+ years of experience in iPhone and/or Android mobile apps
Travel industry experience desirable
Strategic mind-set with the ability to execute tactically according to a well-defined plan
Exceptional leadership, management, communication and collaboration skills
Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills. In particular, a demonstrated ability to effectively communicate issues and solutions to multiple organizational levels, including Senior Management
Strong collaboration and teamwork skills with demonstrated ability to gain trust, secure buy-in and influence change at all levels
Strong understanding of A/B testing and personalization technologies
Experience in managing external agencies, partners and other 3 rd parties
Knowledge of Google Analytics: conversion tracking, goals, funnels and segmentations
SALARY & BENEFITS
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. The Dirham is linked to the Special Drawing Right of the International Monetary Fund and it has been held constant against the US dollar since the end of 1980 at a mid-rate of approximately US$1=Dh3.66. Besides generous travel benefits normally associated with an airline, this managerial role also has excellent leave and health care packages, accommodation, power and water paid for, along with transport benefits, life insurance and other employee benefits making the role attractive to high performers. By viewing the ‘Dubai Lifestyle’ section in the careers website you can also consider the many benefits of Dubai as a location to live and work in.We offer our employee’s competitive remuneration packages, attractive travel benefits, and career development supported by multi-million dollar training facilities in Dubai, and e-Learning programmes for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
Please click here to Apply Online