Responsible for delivering flying training instruction on multi engine aircraft (and/or Single Engine aircraft where qualified), to ab-initio pilot cadets, at the Emirates Flight Training Academy. Instruction includes in-aircraft, in-simulator and on-ground instruction, preparation of lessons, pre-and post-flight briefings, report writing and assessment.
– Provide training and flying instruction to cadets for flying aircrafts.
– Conduct and deliver pre and post flight training briefings to ensure cadets understand the process and procedure fully.
– Conduct and deliver flying skills training in aircraft, simulator, and ground instruction to ensure that the cadets meet the prescribed standards of flying.
– Schedule regular checks for cadets to ensure that they meet the course standards, training requirement, and objectives in every flight course.
– Ensure the safety of the cadets prior to using the training aircrafts and report incidents to the concerned personnel for any violations and situations that may affect the safety of the flight.
– Monitor cadet’s proficiency and progress on regular basis, and generate reports of their performance.
– Research, develop, and recommend new teaching methods to have an effective standard of Learning and performance.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
– Experience: 6+ Years in flying
– Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
– Minimum 2000hrs Total Time, 1500hrs Instructional time
– Minimum: CPL(A), FI(A), TRI(A) EMB 300/500. Desired: ATPL(A), FE(A), TRE(A) EMB 300/500
– GCAA, EASA or other ICAO pilot’s licence acceptable to GCAA
– Upset Recovery Training (UPRT) instructor approval
– IELTS level 6 (ICAO 4) English or greater
– Class 1 medical without restrictions
– Previous experience of training cadet pilots, preferably from Middle East
– MCC Instructor, LOFT, Multi Crew experience, and other jet instructional experience
– Ab-initio flying instructional experience, preferably on an integrated ATPL programme, in an Approved Training Organization (ATO)
– Exceptional instructional technique, with an understanding of a broad range of teaching methodologies
– High computer literacy, professional communicator with the ability to motivate and inspire
SALARY & BENEFITS
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. The Dirham is linked to the Special Drawing Right of the International Monetary Fund and it has been held constant against the US dollar since the end of 1980 at a mid-rate of approximately US$1=Dh3.66. Besides generous travel benefits normally associated with an airline, this managerial role also has excellent leave and health care packages, accommodation, power and water paid for, along with transport benefits, life insurance and other employee benefits making the role attractive to high performers. By viewing the ‘Dubai Lifestyle’ section in the careers website you can also consider the many benefits of Dubai as a location to live and work in.We offer our employee’s competitive remuneration packages, attractive travel benefits, and career development supported by multi-million dollar training facilities in Dubai, and e-Learning programmes for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
Please click here to Apply Online